N-Power is the program of the Federal Government of Nigeria aimed at reduction of unemployment among the youths. This program is as a result of the government’s policies on the economy, in the areas of employment and social development.
N-Power provides the youths the opportunity to learn and put into action the required skills to become innovators and movers of all sectors of the economy.
Applications are hereby invited for the Health Program:
Job Title: N-Power Health
· N-Power Health Volunteers will help improve and promote preventive health care in their communities to the vulnerable in the society including pregnant women and children and to families and individuals.
· Participants will undergo an initial training prior to deployment.
Ultimately, N-Power Health Volunteers can aspire to a life-long career in Public Health and other allied fields. Possible destinations include:
· Health Education Specialist
· Health Promotion Coordinator
· Public Relations Manager
· Breastfeeding Support Coordinator
· Health Office Administrator
· Health Research Analyst
· Social Worker & Counselor
· Health Services Manager
· Health Department Administrator
· Government Policy Analyst
· Displaced Persons Coordinator
· Project Manager in Public Health
·Community Health Worker
Preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND, in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplines in the sciences.
· Community Health Extension (JCHEW & SCHEW)
· Medical Laboratory Technology
· Environmental Health Technology
Agricultural Science and other allied discipliness
· JCHEW, SCHEW, NABTEB, OND, HND, RN, RM, B.Tech. B.Sc