Immediate Employment for a Community Health Worker
Tippy Toes KidCare is a state of the art Nursery that provides high quality education, enhanced development learning skills and a world class play environment for kids in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are in the process of recruiting Dynamic, Self-motivated, Enthusiastic candidate of any ethnicity for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
· Keep and maintain Medical records of children and staff alike.
· Take and keep records of vitals as need be of children and staff alike.
· Provide immediate First Aid to children and staff alike.
· Must be a registered Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) with a minimum of 2 years working experience.
· Additional experience in pediatrics Health Care is an added advantage.
· Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required.
· Must be Female.
· Must possess good and strong interpersonal skills.
· Must have passion for children.
· Must be Computer Literate.
· Must possess CHEW certificate and be registered with relevant regulatory body in Nigeria.
· Must have the ability to assess situations and determine urgency.
· Knowledge and ability to apply professional medical principles, procedures and techniques.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application to: