Health, Safety and Environmental Expert at Louis Berger Nigeria
Louis Berger is an Engineering News-Record top-20 ranked, $1 billion global professional services corporation that helps clients solve their most complex infrastructure and development challenges. With nearly 6,000 engineers, scientists and planners worldwide in more than 50 nations, we are unique in our ability to adapt to local situations.
Job Title: Health, Safety and Environmental Expert (M/F)
- Louis Berger is an international engineering company, working in the fields of civil engineering, economics, planning, rural development, water and environment.
- In the frame of the Lekki Port Project, we are seeking a HSE Engineer.
- Based on Louis Berger’s long history of working in Nigeria and as a ports planning and development specialist, the company was retained as the project management consultant for the planning, design and construction of a new Greenfield multi-use seaport located approximately 60 kilometers east of Lagos.
- This new port facility, called Port@Lekki, will cover an area of 90 hectares and form an integral part of the new 220-hectare Lagos Free Trade Zone (LFTZ) being developed as a multi-product industrial and logistics hub for the entire West African region.
- Port Lekki Project in Nigeria is getting ready to move into an initial construction stage and we have an immediate need in Lekki for HSE Engineer.
- Degreed engineer minimum, PE or equivalent a plus.
- Ideally this individual will have 15+ years of experience in HSE that includes evaluation and monitoring of environmental and social impacts, health and safety plan.
- Ideally experience in coastal and maritime environment.
- Strong English communication skills at all levels.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online