The 9 Best Hospitals in Wyoming and Location
A healthy economy is one that has a stable rate of economic growth and health care facilities like hospitals and you’re reading this because you are probably searching for some of the best hospitals in Wyoming.
Hospital ranking in Wyoming is based on a combination of various parameters such as; quality measures, expert reviews, medicare performance scores, number of cases, and death rates when it comes to common medicare problems.
There are many health care institutions that provide patient treatments in your region, but if you are looking for the major ones, then our team has compiled this detailed article for you.
We shall start by answering some of the related questions most people ask.
Are there any hospitals in Wyoming that are not nationally ranked?
While we discuss some of the major hospitals in Wyoming, there are some hospitals in this city that are not even ranked nationally, some of them are;
- Elkhorn Valley Rehabilitation Hospital in Casper
- Evanston Regional Hospital in Evanston
- Hot Springs County Memorial Hospital in Thermopolis
List of the best hospitals in Wyoming
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- Johnson County Healthcare CentrMemorial Hospital of Carbon County
- Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County
- Niobrara Health and Life Center
- North Big Horn Hospital District
- Platte County Memorial Hospital
- Powell Valley Healthcare
- Sheridan Memorial Hospital- Wyoming
Ivinson Memorial Hospital
The Ivinson Memorial Hospital is one of the best hospitals in Wyoming that has been providing world-class health –care to the people of Wyoming since 1917.
This hospital is located at 255 North 30th Street, Laramie, WY, and is committed to providing the highest level of healthcare by promoting wellness and healing within our community.
Johnson County Healthcare Centre (JCHC)
The Johnson County Healthcare Centre has one of the best medical care in Wyoming, this is a modern medical center in the United State and has been ranked recently in the top 100 critical access hospitals in the nation.
As one of the major hospitals in Wyoming, the JCHC is a community hospital that is owned and operated by a hospital district, the organization has a 25-bed critical access hospital, 50-bed nursing home, and an outpatient clinic, 7 Family Doctors, 3 PAs, and one General surgeon are on staff.
To know more about this medical institution, check out a link to their linked page below.
Memorial Hospital of Carbon County
The Memorial Hospital of Carbon County also has one of the best medical care in Wyoming, this medical institution was established in 1921 and has been taking care of the medical needs of Carbon County and surrounding areas for over a century.
The Memorial Hospital of Carbon County is located at 2221 West Elm Street, Rawlins, and they provide diagnosis and treatment for certain ports of the body such as;
- The ear
- The nose
- Throat infections
- Heart diseases
You can also get treatment for allergies, injuries, chronicle illness, etc.
To have access to this hospital and know more about them, visit their link below;
Memorial Hospital of Carbon County
If you are in Rock Springs and searching for some of the best hospitals near you, quickly check out the Memorial Hospital of Carbon County, one of the major hospitals in Wyoming.
The Memorial Hospital Sweetwater County has a 99-bed space and is a non for profit regional medical facility in southwestern Wyoming.
And as one of the largest hospitals in Wyoming, the hospital has more than 500 employees, they are also more than 30 employed physicians providing health care services in the community.
Quickly check out the Hospitals’ website to know more;
Niobrara Health and Life Center
The Niobrara Health and Life Center is a recognized community hospital, established on May 23, 2005.
This medical institution is designated as a Critical Access Hospital and has been certified as a Trauma 4 Facility offering 24/7 emergency room services, with 4 acute-care beds, long-term swing beds, and the related ancillary services including laboratory, radiology, 64-Slice CT, and infusion therapy.
The Niobrara Health and Life Centre is located at 921 S Ballance Ave, Lusk, WY 82225
North Big Horn Hospital District
The North Big Horn Hospital is one of the best hospitals in Wyoming and is located in Lovell, WY, United States.
As one of the major hospitals in Wyoming, the hospital provides an 85-bed long-term care unit, and also has an Alzheimer’s disease care unit and assisted living apartments.
North Big Horn Hospital District has a total number of 255 employees across all of its locations; get more information from the site below;
Platte County Memorial Hospital
The Platte County Memorial Hospital gives one of the best medical care in Wyoming.
This medical institution is located at 201 14th St. Wheatland and provides a range of health care services for the people surrounding the area, they also host comprehensive programs and hospital services to meet the healthcare needs of their community.
Know more about the hospital by checking out the hospital’s website below;
Powell Valley Healthcare
Welcome to Powell Valley Healthcare, one of the major hospitals in Wyoming that provide quality health services to the Powell and Ralston communities in Wyoming.
There are major health benefits and programs organized by this health institution that might interest you, visit their website below;
Sheridan Memorial Hospital- Wyoming
The Sheridan Memorial Hospital is also one of the best hospitals in Wyoming, an acute care hospital located in Sheridan, WY 8280.
This hospital has been in established over 100 years ago, it is a public hospital with emergency services that serves the Sheridan county area.
Sheridan Memorial Hospital is a state-of-the-art facility that can be seen beneath the Big Horn Mountains in beautiful Northeast Wyoming.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are many hospitals in Wyoming that can perform heart operations but the best is the Wyoming Medical Center, the hospital received the highest rating possible when it came to heart failure and average in all other areas. As of late 2021, there were 118,107 Wyoming residents enrolled in Medicare. Most of these people – 88% – are eligible for Medicare due to their age (at least 65 years old). But the other 12% are eligible for Medicare due to a disability, and are not yet 65 years of age. Yes, there is health insurance available for residents of Wyoming; the health insurance in Wyoming uses the federally facilitated health insurance marketplace so residents enroll through HealthCare.gov.
What is the best hospital in Wyoming for heart failure?
How many Wyoming residents are enrolled in Medicare coverage?
Is health insurance available in Wyoming?
There are many hospitals in Wyoming that can perform heart operations but the best is the Wyoming Medical Center, the hospital received the highest rating possible when it came to heart failure and average in all other areas.
As of late 2021, there were 118,107 Wyoming residents enrolled in Medicare. Most of these people – 88% – are eligible for Medicare due to their age (at least 65 years old). But the other 12% are eligible for Medicare due to a disability, and are not yet 65 years of age.
Yes, there is health insurance available for residents of Wyoming; the health insurance in Wyoming uses the federally facilitated health insurance marketplace so residents enroll through HealthCare.gov.
Other Related Articles
- The 11 Best Hospitals in Montana [UPDATED LIST]
- 6 Best Cancer Hospitals in Nigeria; Cancer Types, Causes, Symptoms, Stages, Prevention, Treatment, and Cost.
This brings us to the end of the article on the major hospitals in Wyoming, we hope you will find what you are looking for, and please we would appreciate it if you share this article with your community using any of the share buttons below;
Sharing is caring!