Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at a National Health Insurance Provider (Lagos & Edo)
Medical Quality Assurance Commission (MQAC) is the purpose and responsibility to protect the public by assuring healthcare .
A National Health Insurance Provider is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical and Quality Assurance Officer
Locations: Lagos and Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Capture and vet bills sent in from medical facilities.
- Handle the collation, entry and analysis/reporting of encounter returns from hospitals
- Analyze data for bill presentation based on requirements and review claims for quality and elimination of fraud.
- Build rapport and participate in team problem-solving methods.
- Maintain proper and accurate records as it relates to all the activities in the Unit.
- Issuance and confirmation of approval codes when necessary.
- Proffer on the spot solution to enrollees’ challenges.
- Stays up to date on regulations, and implements changes regarding claims and billing requirements.
- Ensures quality health care delivery to enrollees by continuous monitoring and evaluation of healthcare facilities.
Skill & Requirements
- Registered Professional Nurse and first level degree from an accredited Baccalaureate Nursing Programme (University) or equivalent.
- National registration and licensing are required.
- Recognized additional training in primary health care and midwifery is desirable.
- Minimum 2 years of continuous experience in similar position;
- Experience in the usage of computers and other relevant software packages is desirable.
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application and resume in one document to: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the “Job Title” and “Location” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Picture Source: Dreamstime.com